Old rivals Arsenal and Manchester United face off in the Premier League this weekend. Arsenal have enjoyed an upturn in form in the top-flight recently and beat Southampton in midweek.
Click Here to watch Live
They need to keep their good displays going in order to close the gap to the top four.
United, meanwhile, saw their own fine run come to a shuddering halt on Wednesday night when they were beaten at home by bottom club Sheffield United.
The Red Devils need to bounce back if they are to keep pace with league leaders Manchester City.
Arsenal vs Man United: Date and kick-off time
This match will be held at The Emirates on Saturday, January 30 and will kick-off at 5:30pm.
Arsenal beat United 1-0 at Old Trafford in the reverse fixture in November with Pierre-EmerickAubameyang netting the winner from the penalty spot.
United have only beaten the Gunners once in their last six meetings.
Arsenal vs Man United: TV channel and live stream
This game is being broadcast on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League from 5pm and will follow their coverage of Manchester City vs Sheffield United.
Sky Sports customers can live stream this via the app using their mobile, tablet or computer devices.
If not, you can purchase a Sky Sports Day Pass from NowTV for £8.99.
Arsenal vs Man United: talkSPORT coverage
Full radio coverage from north London will be exclusively live on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up starting at 4pm.
Faye Carruthers will be your host and commentary will come from Sam Matterface and Dean Ashton.
To tune in, click the radio player below or HERE for the live stream.
Arsenal vs Man United: Match stats and facts
- Arsenal have won their last two Premier League matches against Manchester United, last winning three in a row in September 1998 under Arsene Wenger.
- Manchester United are winless in all four Premier League games against Arsenal under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (D1 L3) – the Norwegian is the only Red Devils manager to face Arsenal more than once in the top-flight without winning a game.
- Arsenal are looking to record a Premier League double over Manchester United for only the fourth time – the Gunners have won the league on two of the previous three occasions they’ve done so (1997/98 and 2001/02), also managing it in 2006/07, finishing 4th.
- Manchester United haven’t lost three consecutive away top-flight games against Arsenal since May 1991 – the Red Devils last lost three away league games in a row against any single opponent versus Brighton between 1982 and 2018.
- Arsenal have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three home games in all competitions, as many as they had in their previous 19 at the Emirates. They Gunners last recorded four consecutive shutouts at home in April 2019, a run that included a home win over Manchester United.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in 17 Premier League away games, their joint-longest run without defeat on the road in their top-flight history (also September 1999). The Red Devils have won 26 points away from home so far this season, more than any other Premier League side (W8 D2).
- Arsenal have won five of their last six Premier League games (D1), one more than they had in their first 14 this season (W4 D2 L8). The Gunners have netted 14 goals in these six games, two more than they had in their opening 14 (12).
- Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is looking to become the first ever Gunners manager to win his first three league matches against Manchester United, and only the fourth to win their first three Premier League games for any club against the Red Devils, after Carlo Ancelotti, Manuel Pellegrini and Garry Monk.
- In all competitions, Arsenal’s Pierre-EmerickAubameyang has scored in four of his last five games against Manchester United, scoring the winner earlier this season at Old Trafford. The last Gunners player to score home and away in a league season against Man Utd was Mesut Ozil in 2015-16, while the only player to score the winning goal in both top-flight matches for Arsenal vs Man Utd in a season was Jimmy Brain in 1925-26.
- Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka has been involved in seven Premier League goals this season (5 goals, 2 assists), more than any other teenager this term. The last teenager to be involved in more goals in a league campaign for Arsenal was CescFàbregas in 2006-07 (2 goals, 11 assists).
What’s the difference between watching NFL SUPER BOWL in Germany, Australia, Canada, or the U.S.? NFL Game Pass is available both inside and outside the States. However, there are key differences every fan needs to know:
The U.S. NFL Game Pass does not offer live streaming of regular-season or postseason games. It provides streams of out-of-market preseason games, on-demand replays of every regular-season game, and the NFL Films archive. There are no blackouts of regular-season games (because none are shown live at all). A seven-day free trial is available.
In most other markets, such as Mexico and most EU countries, the international NFL Game Pass offers all 256 regular-season games plus the NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl. Users trying to watch the NFL in the UK or Ireland are subject to blackouts on some games, and for viewers who want to stream the NFL in Canada, Game Pass is available exclusively through DAZN.
Most international Game Pass subscribers get access to NFL RedZone, the NFL Network, and all NFL Films programming. There’s a seven-day free trial available.
In a word, no. Regional broadcasting rights in the UK and the Republic of Ireland mean certain games are subject to blackout restrictions. superbowl
This applies even if a subscriber from the UK or Ireland is in another part of the EU. Existing EU Portability Regulations require UK and Ireland blackout restrictions to apply no matter where in the EU the subscriber is.
EU viewers who subscribe to NFL SUPER BOWL from most locations other than the UK or Ireland should have access to all games live, although limited blackouts may apply if such users try to watch from the UK or Ireland.
NFL SUPER BOWL prices vary from region to region, but South American locations tend to offer the lowest prices. For information about specific countries, contact ExpressVPN Support.
Subscription refunds are valid up to seven days from the purchase date. Free trial refunds are valid up to three days after the trial ends. More details can be found on the NFL Digital Care site.
Which devices can I watch International NFL Game Pass on? superbowl
NFL Game Pass works on the following devices. To set up ExpressVPN on your device, follow the corresponding link below:
iOS 10+ Android 6.0+ Apple TV Amazon Fire TV Android TV Roku Xbox PS4
NFL Game Pass is the NFL’s streaming service. It is different from NFL SUPER BOWL Ticket, which is exclusive to AT&T TV Now.
Game Pass comes in two flavours. The domestic Game Pass only shows out-of-market preseason games, regular-season game replays, and the full range of NFL Films. The international Game Pass shows every live regular season and playoff game, including the Super Bowl. Read more about the nuances of NFL Game Pass.
SUPER BOWL Ticket is only available to U.S. with a valid service address. SUPER BOWL Ticket shows out-of-market games only and excludes select international games. In particular, games broadcast by your local Fox or CBS affiliate will not be available for streaming.
How to solve NFL SUPER BOWL international streaming problems
Don’t let a troublesome connection knock you out of bounds! If you encounter any issues while streaming the NFL, contact ExpressVPN Support for immediate assistance.
The Kansas City Chiefs look primed to defend their crown with an offense that is almost impossible to stop thanks to the trio of Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and Tyreek Hill. The Chiefs’ defense only needs to be respectable for this team to roll over its opponents, and even if it comes down to a shootout they are well equipped to win those games.
In the second tier the Green Bay Packers, Buffalo Bills, New Orleans Saints and Baltimore Ravens. The Saints and Ravens are especially dangerous because they have elite defenses to match their offensive firepower, but each comes with a major blemish. Despite their win over the Titans, it’s clear that the Ravens are a far better team when they have a lead, and it’s hard to see them chasing down an elite team from behind with their limited passing attack. New Orleans has a balanced roster, but Drew Brees is coming off a brutal rib injury and will have to stay healthy.
If you’re interested in a Cinderella story, your best option is the Cleveland Browns, who shocked the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday for their first win in Pittsburgh in 17 years. The Browns are well-coached and possess a dominant running game that can help them hold and extend leads, even against elite competition. Their defense is far from dominant, and Baker Mayfield has been tough to trust at times, but this club is extremely physical and capable of giving any team a scare.
FiveThirtyEight’s championship probabilities are as follows: Team Super Bowl Odds Chiefs 22% Saints 21% Bills 19% Packers 18% Ravens 7% Buccaneers 6% Rams 4% Browns 2% The biggest dates of the 2020-21 NFL season NFL SUPER BOWL 2020/21 season dates
Name Date Location Regular season September 10, 2020 – January 3, 2021 U.S.
Playoffs Start date: January 9, 2021 U.S. Super Bowl LV
February 7, 2021 Tampa, Florida
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday February 7, 2021 Kickoff – 06:30 PM ET COVERAGE
Watch – CBS, NFL Live on Yahoo Sports, NFL App Listen – NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM LOCATION: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL.
Who are you picking to make Super Bowl LV? Leave your thoughts in the comments, and don’t forget to sign up for your VPN!